Friday, January 10, 2020

Tiny Paintings Big Plant

I got some canvas from CK and some more paint from this shop on La Cienega that I have passed literally hundreds of times but never went into. Mostly because I am usually on a bus or car but this time I was taking the Shoelace Express and decided to go inside. I got this paint set and used the last of my Floetrol. I'll be buying more next week as well as some Perler beads for some designs I wanna try.


Here is my creeping Charlie plant which is nuts and out of control. I have a lot of cuttings and have given them as gifts. I gave someone a tiny one that went out of control and wanted one myself. I split it from the inch plant you see in the picture on the left and the thing went crazy. I love how big it is and want to see how long it can get. I dump a huge cup of water in it every few days, let it drain, and it just keeps on going.



Oh. And the aloe that I have already gotten two "pups" from is now growing this little mofo. I noticed it this morning when watering. You have no idea how happy I am that I am able to grow an aloe and keep it not only alive but able to make more!

No comments: