Sunday, December 29, 2019

More Plants And Paint


A few days ago I got some more plants from Anawalt. My wall was getting too full of succulents and I like to watch plants grow and most succulents just do not. After one of mine kicked the bucket I had three open spaces on my wall and filled them with two neon pathos and one called schefflera variegata. I love the way they look and they really make my wall stand out more.



I also got some paints from my cousin from Walmart. I am still new to doing acrylic pouring and each type I use pour differently and come out differently. I really like the way these came out. Very liquidy but somehow managed to cover the canvas well. I also like the round canvas and will try to use more of them. I also like that these came with so many tools like a brush, gloves, cups, sticks, and even a little thing to pour paints into patterns from. I know that thing has a name but I can't recall it.


Lastly CK got me a bottle of wine with ALF drawn on it. There is a story behind this that made me crack up laughing for minutes after seeing this. This wine is called Malbec and I for real thought it was Melmac which is the planet ALF comes from. I then showed her the cartoon theme which is funkier than it deserves to be.

No comments: