Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Acrylic Pour With Tape


Last night I decided to finally try using tape with an acrylic pour. I learned a lot of what not to do while doing this. I used three small canvas CK gave me and painted the canvas white. Did not need to do that. After it dried I put the tape and then poured the same colors (white, red, pink, blue, yellow) in different layers on top. Then my goofy as forgot to add the silicone so I dripped it on top. I like the way it came out by it increased the drying time so much. I ended up having to grab a small paint brush and clean up the edges where the white was due to bleeding from the paint as it slipped under the tape.


After waking up it was dry so I sprayed it with an acrylic clear coat and let it dry. I really like the way these came out. Not sure how I am gonna hang them up but it will likely be in my hallway which is empty. Plants in living room, Streets of Rage 2 in kitchen. Those walls are covered.

No comments: