Tuesday, April 23, 2019

More Perler Coasters/Semi Retirement


I made some more Perler coasters this afternoon. I also plan on not making these for a while. After my ROM Spaceknight design I told my friend that I was done but then I wanted to just use up some of the colors that I had. I am finding less and less things to be inspired by in terms of making new things and I like making things no one else has. It turns into a combination of 1. Do I want to make this? 2. Why am I making this? 3. What am I doing with this when it is done? I am trying to get rid of the designs I have made on my Facebook page (it is not public) and instead of people saying "Sure, I'll take it!" I get a variation of "You should sell them!" My kitchen contains a mountain of framed designs, loose designs, and massive designs I have no plans for. Well over 1,000 things. That includes the ones on the wall.



I have given away a lot over the few years I have been making these and hope people really like them. Have I thought about selling these? Yes. But then I think of pricing, people haggling, and dealing with people I do not know and then I think "Have someone else sale them!" but people are flighty as fuck especially if money is involved. So for now they will sit in a massive pile until someone gets them or I throw them away. Yeah. I'm that type of guy. In the meantime I will continue on working on songs (SpaceBarDJ), writing reviews for movies and TV shows (DanteRants), and random ramblings (Dantania). And drawing, Trying to get back into that.

No comments: