Friday, April 19, 2019

ROM Spaceknight Perler Bead


I decided to make this big ass ROM Spaceknight Perler bead a few weeks back but put it off to focus on other things like writing and even make a soundtrack for this character (click here for that). This ended up being 33 inches wide and 15 ½ inches tall. Somehow actually smaller than I expected. I am glad I went with this pose instead of the one I originally intended since that one was just tall. This is bigger than any frame I own so that's cool. I used a drawing by Loston Wallace, turned it into pixels using Pixel-Stitch, and started redesigning it in Windows. Love the way this came out.


5 comments:

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

if you wanna see some other recently done cool ROM spaceknight art check this out https://www.deviantart.com/csuhsux
by the way i was in Portland earlier this month and i remember seeing a brother there wearing a KISS t-shirt while i was downtown. that wasn't you by any chance was it?

Dante said...

Never been anywhere past Nevada. I'll check out the art. Thanks.

Gnagnaa said...

hello

i love your pixel art,sorry i m french guy and live in France and don't speak english very well..
your creations are very original! I reproduced some of them in my playroom, I leave you the youtube link so that you give me your opinion.(
example you will see the "hulk" climbing my pinball) .

I also have other creations that I do myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6FLkwfBQ-I


thank you in advance for your review and opinion!

gnagnaa

Loston said...

Looks good to me!

Dante said...

Dude, thanks! Anyone reading this is the artist that I got the drawing from that inspired the Perler design.