Monday, December 31, 2018

Kennys Quest Perler Beads

I watched an episode of Being The Elite called Kenny's Quest (click here to check that out). It stars Kenny Omega and is done in the style of Undertale which I have done Perler designs for in the past. In this video he battles Hiroshi Tanahashi. I was gonna just make the Kenny design and then wanted to make him versus the large Tanahashi but realized I did not have enough black beads. I remembered that there is a smaller version at the start of the video and made that one instead. The way I got these designs is I paused the video, did a screen capture, and then blew it up in Paint. It was fuzzy and I worked with it as best as I could. I love the way these came out. I added the watermark stuff because people love to take my designs and never give credit going so far as to use my actual images to sale stuff on Etsy and such. Super not cool. Don't be that human.




No comments: