Monday, December 3, 2018

Cheddar Goblin From Mandy Perler Bead

I did a Perler bead version of the Cheddar Goblin from the awesomely insane movie Mandy. It took just a couple of hours but I made so many mistakes trying to be too careful while making it. I got the design from online but can not find out who originally made it since it is popping up on a lot of t-shirt sites and such.



I made it in three sections. Right, left, and finally the top. I had to buy a variety Perler box which sucked but ended up working out in my favor since it has random shades of colors I never buy bags of. As for the mistakes I made it was being too careful ironing so when I removed it from the peg board some beads fell out without me noticing so when I ironed it there were holes. I had to then shave and am beads into their right spot. It all worked out in the end and I am gonna add a canvas to this. Finished it is a little over 16x11 inches.


No comments: