Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Framed Kid Icarus Perler Bead And Punch Out

This was rough. The actual act of making Kid Icarus in Perler form was easy because it is from NES and those tend to only be hard if there are a lot of black beads. This was hard because putting the frame together stunk. It is one of those frames that has a backing held on with metal triangles that break if you stare at them too long so I decided to glue the back on. As it sat the glue started running into the frame and I had to decide if I would remove all of it and start again or wait and hope it dried clear.


Thankfully this morning it is almost totally dry and clear. I like the way this came out but making the mistakes I made (rushing to finish for no reason) taught me that this is not a contest. I am not making these for any reason other than the fact that I can.



I also made a Lil Mac and Glass Joe of Punch Out from sprites for no reason at all. I do that sometimes.

No comments: