Friday, November 22, 2019

Terrarium Time


I went to the library where they were having an event where we were shown one of the many ways to make a terrarium. By the way, be prepared to see more of these because this was so fun and easy to make. And, yes. I said this was at the library. Libraries have a ton of great events. I missed a plant swap a few days before this event.



We were given a sheet with all the ingredients we needed as well as supplies. This was a completely free event. The glass container, dirt, activated charcoal, soil, plants, and rocks were there for all of us to pick through. This does not take long at all and between the teaching, talking to others, helping out a little bit, bugging my best friend while she worked, and making these I made two of them.


I would say the hardest thing to get your hands on is activated charcoal. I almost bought some online until I saw that I could get it cheaper at Home Depot. So I'll be heading there within the next few days and bombarding you all with images of plants in jars.

No comments: