Sunday, August 9, 2020

The Evil Dead Ash Perler Bead

I made this Ash from The Evil Dead Perler bead design yesterday after finishing another large design I have not posted yet because I want to have it on canvas. This is one of those designs I saw a while ago and figured I couldn't make. The original design was mostly in blue and when I was about to start I knew I didn't have enough of that color so I decided to use more color. I like the way this came out. I had to add hair to the top of his head and extend the chainsaw. It ended up being about 20x20 in inches. I got this pattern from Man In The Book Creations. I hope that is a Alice In Chains reference. Click here to check their page out. It also turns out that Audrey II I made last year is from them as well.

1 comment:

Maninthebook said...

Amazing! Love it! And yes it is an Alice in Chains reference.