Sunday, August 30, 2020

More Plants I Don't Need But Want


I got some more plants. I got two new forms of arrowhead plants from Anwalt. They look awesome. I went with Cam and I had not seen the dark shade before and we got one each. I also got some small African Masks plants from Home Depot with CK because the large one I got about a month ago started dying real fast. I tried to save it and right now as I look at it there is one large leaf left. I hope that starting fresh and small I can keep them alive. I also got a pathos and neon pathos and combined them after one of my favorite people did it with plants I gave her a while ago. I started a small one myself but wanted a large one and now I have it.




Oh, and those tomato plants I was growing in my place were growing but not making any tomatoes. So I gave two of the plants to CK since we got them all at the same time and hers were growing great. Now they are bushes and we've been able to actually pick great tasting tomatoes from them! Food!

No comments: