Monday, March 23, 2020

Snake Plant Cuttings


I finally worked up the nerve to get some snake plant cuttings the other day. I have had this snake plant for a couple of years and when I first got it thought I was being cute and put it in a triangle basket on my wall. I wondered why after so long there was no change in it. Eventually I took it out and saw it was crammed. The roots were a mess. I know they like to have some cramming going on but it was bad. I took it out and potted it properly and the thing went out of control growing.


I took two cuttings from it and there are about eight left in there that I'm gonna leave alone unless one of my friends as for it. I have three other pots with thicker snake plants of the same type but want to eventually get those ones that are darker and get all tall.

No comments: