Saturday, August 17, 2019

Too Many Plants? (Update)


Nah. Not enough room for all the plants I would like to own is more like it. I ordered some hangers because my three shelves are now crowded and some of them are not getting as much light as I'd want them to have. So next week some will be migrating to the windows and on the walls. I have had some plants die over the last few weeks. They were ones I owned years ago and reminded me that some plants just do not do well in my place.

I started these cuttings from an inch plant I have in the kitchen. I gave one to a friend and the damn thing grew so well I got jealous and started my own in the kitchen. They like it in there and start drooping whenever I keep them in my living room. I am gonna get some more pots and get rid of the plastic ones I still have. 


Ikuko swung by today and I gave her some plants I had been propagating and she laid down these four little beatss for me. She had to explain to me how to care for the moss pot (kokedama) and my ass is super excited to have these. 

No comments: