Wednesday, November 14, 2018

John Wick Perler Bead

This morning I made this big ass John Wick in Perler bead. Love the way it came out using just four colors. Took two pieces and put them together. Used an image from the poster, turned it to pixels, and went from there. In case you are wondering what site I use to make images to pixels it is Pixel-Stitch. Just pick whatever size you want and know that each square is a bead. The bigger the number the larger your design will be. You can also choose how many colors you wanna have.


Added a canvas this morning with some bullet holes I burned into the canvas with a butterknife.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool! The bullet holes is a nice touch.

Dante said...

Thanks. I normally do paint splashes and was about to with this and decided to try burning holes in it. I like it especially when the light hits it the right way.