Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Framed Wolverine And Bruce Lee Perler Beads

I did this Wolverine a few days ago. It's a remake of one I did before but did just half. This time I did more and left space to frame it and changed up some color from other designs of the same found online.


For the background for the picture I got some terrible comics from the thrift store, ran them through the shredder, and Modge Podge them onto the canvas. Came out cool and looks even crazier in person and is perfectly smooth.




I also spray painted the canvas for this Bruce Lee one and used a silver marker to do some things on it. I kinda want to do more and just go nuts but I also like how simple it looks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The comic strip background is very cool!

Dante said...

Thanks. I probably won't do that craziness again.