Thursday, December 4, 2014

Fun With Pixlr (Photoshop)


This is not Photoshop. I didn't pay hundreds of dollars for a program. For these I have used Pixlr which is a free site that has three settings. Beginner, awesome, and oh my lord I'll never use this one because its too professional. Over the last two months I have started using what is the History button and manipulating pictures for me and a couple of friends as gifts and jokes.


I am hoping to get even better as time goes on. This has also allowed me to learn the joys of PNG images. Before they were things I would have to turn into JPEG but now I use them to enhance images and for logos and such. This is not hard to learn and do. I hate technology and think I'm pretty okay with this. Here are some of the images I have done. 














1 comment:

Jennifer loop said...

Wow, you really made my day, i even do not know what things we can do with pixlr, But recenlty there is a lauch of one pixlr alternative which has many new special effect function and even animated template to use on photo. please check out
Photoshoponline toolpic editor