Sunday, February 6, 2022

Giant Boba Fett Perler Bead On Canvas.

A few weeks ago I made this Boba Fett for my friend who owns almost every Star Wars related design I've ever made (as well as Prince). I made this not realizing how big it would be because I never measure anything or count beads. She actually ordered some for me and I cranked this out in a few hours. Once I laid it on the floor I was very happy with how it turned out. I didn't want to make a regular Fett like the ones everywhere and went with a black, white, and three greys. 




For the canvas I was able to find a large one for cheap online and used some metallic paint as well as black. She finally got to see this today and was very happy with it that made me happy. I like when people get something I've made for them and are happy.

No comments: