Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Ruined Mini Perler Bead Designs



Over the last couple of weeks I have made designs that ended up getting messed up. The first was for a Lovecraft Country design. I was so happy when I finished making it. I got to the table safely and ironed it thinking everything was fine. It wasn't. The beads weren't connected properly and started falling. Some were half melted. It was a mess and I was so mad when it got messed up. I spent a couple hours trying to fix it before finally tapping out. I ordered some more regular sized beads and plan on making a large version of this. I like the pixelation I did too much to just dump this.



The next was for a comic book character named Invincible. It was easy enough to make this but the same issue I had with the Lovecraft Country one came into play. Multiple boards. Two of my original boards are no longer perfectly straight so I decided to try the tape method. Nope. I made every mistake you could and ended up messing it up. Can it be fix? Sure. Do I plan to? Nope. From now on if I make something with mini Perler beads it will something that fits on a single board. 

No comments: