Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Ivan Drago Perler Bead

I never planned to make all these characters but I have now completed the set. Done. Not making anything else Rocky related. I am finished! Did this Ivan Drago last night and it was completed in five sections. The finished version is 35 inches tall and dwarfs all the rest of them. I really should learn to measure my designs before I start making them. I am usually more concerned with the colors and width than anything else so when I started this and his head and neck took up the peg board I was like "Oh, no." ended up having to order more sand colored beads to finish this.


I plan on putting all of these on canvas with a different background for each so when that happens you'll know. I ain't in a rush. I am already making something else right now.

No comments: