Thursday, October 1, 2020

Kansas City Chiefs Perler Beads

 Today I did these Tecmo Bowl style Perler beads of the Kansas City Chiefs. "But Dante, you're from Los Angeles. How could you be a Chiefs fan?" Back in 2001 they had one of the worst records in the league according to a magazine I read so I said "That's my team." The following year they went 8-8 and I would brag to a coworker whenever they beat the Raiders. It was fun. Anyhoot, feel free to steal these designs for whatever team you like. Finding sprites for this game is ridiculously difficult. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I love all your pearler beads. I make pearler beads as well. If you have helpful hints or anything at all i would love to chat!
Christy

Dante said...

I wrote this not too long ago. I hope its helpful.

https://longblackfingers.blogspot.com/2020/08/tips-no-tricks-for-perler-bead-making.html