Thursday, June 28, 2018

Little Godzilla Perler Bead

I made this little Godzilla in Perler beads based off of a found sprite design. I love this little design but can not find out who originally made it, so if you made this and happen upon my blog let me know so I can give you credit. There are a lot of Godzilla designs an I have made one in the past but I like how different this one is. I'll include the design I used.

Edit: A comment below gave me the link to the original creators site with a lot of designs they have made. Dehtyar on Tumblr.


3 comments:

Kiki1024 said...

I found the artist - http://dehtyar.tumblr.com/
And you are right - pixel art is perfect to use in hama bead creation. And I really love both of the Godzillas :>

Dante said...

Thank you so much! I'm gonna edit this post to show the link to their site.

Anonymous said...

Cute