Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Ras G Perler Bead

This took a long time. Not because it was difficult (though it was) but because I didn't want to just make a small design and be finished. I made this for my best friend Cam whose cousin was Ras G who passed away last year. I had met him before and he was cool. After he passed I saw so many tributes popping up and had no idea he was as loved as he was. I based this off of a design from one of his albums and added some splashes to the canvas because I realized that I am that guy.


The design is about 18 inches wide and the canvas is 20. I used an existing image and pixelated it so many times over the past year until it was not five feet tall but you could still see who it was. I finished the canvas today and attached the design to it and let it dry. This is one of those designs that I make for someone and then wish I had one for myself. It looks better in person. Most Perler designs do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is Beautiful
Thank You from the bottom of our Hearts man.
Thank you