Saturday, July 4, 2020

More Plants And New Shelf



I got some more plants! My friend Koko gave me two new cuttings. A ripple jade (Crassula arborescens undulatifolia) that looks great. I have had jades before but not this kind and have not seen this kind before. I hope it gets healthy and bushy. She also gave me a whale fin snake plant (Sansevieria Masoniana). I have plenty of snake plants in different types but have not had this one before. I am sure I'll be okay taking care of it. If you kill a snake plant something is wrong with you. I also got a haworthia cooperi from Anawalt that I always just call a Kryptonite plant. I had one of these before and did not take care of it well. This was back in the bad draining and over-watering period of my plant care.


I also got some shelves from Anawalt and put them up yesterday. I bought the wrong sized screws so I took the ones that I had with my plant wall and switched them out. It worked. I placed my tomato plants up there so they get a lot of light during the day. They are growing great. I have one more shelf but will wait till I get more screws and figure out where I want to place it.

No comments: