Saturday, February 22, 2020

The Child aka Baby Yoda Perler Bead


Today I did this Perler bead of The Child aka Baby Yoda. I don't want to use watermarks on my photos but there are too many people now straight up taking my photos and posting them on etsy and ebay and selling them. I do not mind someone using a design I have made especially considering I got the Baby Yoda design from a pixel (three people are selling the sprite version and all three I have found claim ownership of it) and I got the pod design from JBrosGaming on Youtube. But being so lazy as to not just steal the design but not even make it yourself and just take the photo is gross.



I have seen people making this design in all kinda ways but since I can now make these things stand up without going crazy I found the pod and decided to use a shit ton of black beads (thanks, CK!) and went for it. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it but I like it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello long black fingers I’m a fan
of your perler work

Dante said...

Thanks. I took a few months off but I am gonna slowly get back into it. I will focus on making things not so large for a bit. They all end up under my bed.