Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Animated Perler Beads

Decided to make some cartoon based perler beads the other day. The first was Megaman X which is when he finally started looking a bit cooler in the video games. This was not hard to make.
Megaman X.
Next up was two that I thought were gonna be smaller than they were. I thought these were gonna be about three quarters high. Nope! Scooby Doo and the Smurf were not hard to do but that damn Smurf used a lot of blue beads up.

Scooby Doo.

Random Smurf.
Last was Darkwing Duck. This is one I've wanted to do for a while but there were too many shades of purple and that kind of thing tends to chase me off. This was fun when it was done and I am so going to look for some more from this cartoon. Why hasn't anyone done a Goliath From Gargoyles?!


No comments: